March 23, 2009

Are you?

Jag måste säga att det är en gnutta skadeglädje som hyser inom mig när jag läser va folk i Sverige är deppiga över att snön och blasket är tillbaka där. Ne, nu ska jag inte vara elak- bara för att jag sitter och tittar ut över en klarblå himmel . Tihi. Jag kunde inte låta bli. Förlåt Sverige. Jag hoppas innerligt att våren kommer tillbaka och stannar.

Translation:
The snow is back in Sweden, so I've heard and read, and I can't help but to feel some malicious joy (okey, I just looked that word up, and I don't know if it's right haha..) over the fact that all I see outside my window is a shining sun and bright blue sky. BUT, I don't want to be mean. I do hope that the spring will return and stay. Really.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh myyy, jealous of your weather. I am just cold cold cold all the time. xx

Anonymous said...

Tack i efterskott! ;)

ang inlägget: Det där var lite elakt.. haha =P

Emz said...

Me too. I want warm weather.

Anonymous said...

malicious joy!! hehe ..love the word!!

HoneyBunny said...

I would probably not go out at all if it snowed again;))

Mimi said...

I really want your hot weather!

Mo said...

lol I reacted the same when älskling told me it was snowing this morning ! ;-)

Anonymous said...

oh what a cute blog you have.

i love how you write about your days. being a curious soul as i am, i enjoy reading your posts very much!

i am fed up with cold weather, can i move there? :(