March 21, 2009

Isn't it Friday? Yes it is

Hello alla underbara. Det är fredag. Det är solsken. Och det är pollen? Min näsa är täppt och jag försöker så gått jag kan att fighta mina ögons tårar. MEN, jag klagar inte. Jag mår bra, det är bara min näsa o mina ögon som lever sitt egna lilla liv.
Killarna tog död av mig efter skolan idag. Vi lekte "ngt", run and catch eller något. I vilket fall skulle jag springa och ta dom. Solen gassade på som tusan och jag svettades som tusan! haha.. MEN, jag klagar fortfarande inte. Det är bara underbart!
Ikväll blir det Cheesecake Factory med Vicky och hennes syster som är på besök (för snart åker Vicky hem... Buhuuuu.. :( )
Så ne, nu ska jag göra mig iordning. (Psst... jag har en ny Andy Warhol på G för dom som är nyfikna ;P)

Translation:
It's Friday. It's sunshine. And it's pollen? I think my allergy is kicking in now because my nose is all stuffed and my eyes are crying. BUT, I am not complaining.
The boys were killing me after school today. We were playing around and I was chasing them. The sun was shining and it was so warm and I was sweating! BUT, I'm still not complaining . It is wonderful! :)
The plans for tonight is to hit the Cheesecake Factory with Vicky and her sister, who's visiting (cause Vicky is soon leaving for Denmark :( )
(For the people who are interested, I do have another set of Andy Warhol ready ;P)

5 comments:

Human Racing said...

Aww, that sucks your allergies are kicking in. I have them too so I feel you. The cheesecake factory sounds great.

muchlove said...

thank you :)

A night at the Cheesecake Factory sounds really good!

Amelia said...

Allergies are an unfortunate side effect of spring, but I think it's worth it.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, ja kanske liiiite nyfiken ;-)

Me, curious? Well, maybe just a little.

Anonymous said...

tycker det är väldigt bra att du skriver på engelska oxå, för då får man träna lite:)
kram