March 26, 2009

Challenged

I was tagged by Mo
The rules are:
1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. Tag eight other un-tagged people.

~~~What is your current obsession ?
Andy Warhols work
~~~What are you wearing today?
Right now; pj -soon- normal clothes haha.
~~~What’s your favorite moment of the day?
Morning- IF I see the sun shining through the window. Could also be in the late night- I'm most active at that time, nowadays.
~~~Why is today special?
It's not, really.
~~~What would you like to learn to do?
Play the guitar AND surf
~~~What’s for dinner today?
No idea.
~~~What’s the last thing you bought?
FruitSnacks to A.
~~~What are you listening to right now?
All these things that I've done - The Killers.
~~~What is your favourite weather?
Very hard question. NOT. When the sun is shining, the sky is blue and I can walk around in only a dress (without a jacket on)
~~~What is on your bedside table?
I don't have one.
~~~What’s your style?
Hm. I don't think I have a word for it? Or maybe Goodwill mohhaha..
~~~Why should people read your blog?
They should read it only if the like it, if they like my post, my pictures and me : )
~~~What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I think she seem to be a very nice and smart girl who's doing a lot right now- and I think she is doing it very well. :)
~~~If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world where would you like it to bed?
Either like a beachhouse in Santa Monica maybe. Or in the middle of everything on Manhattan. That'd be nice. I would not say a house in Vetlanda in Sweden - that's for sure haha.
~~~Favorite vacation spot?
I'd have to say Bulgaria or Cyprus- as long as it is with the best person in the world - Ninnie. :) But If there would be a place I haven't been at I would say... Australia. I'd love to go there. Or The Caribbien.
~~~Name the things you cannot live without?
Friends (as in people friends & as in the show Friends - what did u expect from me :P), family, idominsalva (for my lips), chocolate, a camera, computer, clothes (I don't want to walk around naked, hello.). I'm going to stop right there.
~~~How was your childhood?
It was good. No complains.
~~~What would you like to get rid of?
Just any kind of problem ;P . My low self-esteem and unsecureness.
~~~If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour where would you go?
I would go home and hug my family and my lovely Ninnie.
~~~Which language do you want to learn?
Hm. It's not that I WANT to learn, but if I have to.. hehe. it would be. Chinese. How cool wouldn't that be, hey! :D
~~~Which countries have you visited?
Sweden (obviously), USA (obviously), Denmark, Spain (Gran Canaria), Bulgaria, Cyprus, Crete/Greece, Germany
~~~What do you want to be when you grow up?
A makeupartist. A succesful one. Not one of those who are working at MAC or in Macy's or something.
~~~What do you think really matters in life?
What matters is really how you spend your life and who you spend it with. That you make something good out of your life.
~~~What are you proud of?
Uuh. I hate that question... always when I get asked that I can't answer it.. But ok- maybe that I acctually did go here all by myself and that I'm still doing good :)


Why don't I just tag anyone that feels like doing it :P

8 comments:

Mimi said...

I love those challenges! very fun to read!

Mo said...

tack!! ;-)

well..it was really nice to read more about you ...and to discover you're a Friends' fan !! AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa ME TOO. a crazy "know-all-the-lines-by-heart" kind of fan ;-)

about the last question, you should be proud of it. It's never easy but always so rewarding ;-)

Anonymous said...

interesting ;)) cute photo.

carolyn said...

I want to learn chinese too...that or korean. And awesome blog! Your flower power face is awesome haha. I wish I wore more colorful makeup but I always wimp out :/

Unknown said...

Love this post :) xx

Human Racing said...

I love reading little bits about bloggers. I like that Killers song too :)

glasruta said...

gud vilken söt bild :D:D:D:D

Syed said...

I am definitely a morning person, I keep my open when I sleep just to see the sun rise in the morning from bed. And how I wish I could play the guitar! Ahh and I do wish I could speak Chinese too.