October 25, 2010

May I.....?

.... Får jag lov att avsluta dagen med ett mindre deppigt inlägg? Tack, det var snällt.
Jag cyklade ner till Ninnie under dagen. (Inte nog med att en cyklandes fullegubbe nästan krockade in i mig, jag lyckas även ramla av cykeln på tillbakavägen haha. What are the odds liksom?).
Iaf... Jag vill bara ge heads up till Ninnie liksom. Hade jag inte haft henne att gå och hänga hos och klaga med hade jag isolerat mig och deppat till max idag typ. Men så fort jag kom till henne mådde jag så mkt bättre :) High Five! Du är aningen bäst :P
Tränade ikväll med. Både lördag, söndag och måndag har vi hållt igång nu. Kan behövas haha.

Translation:
... May I end the day with a little bit more positive post?..... Why, thank you.
I took the bike downtown to Ninnie today (Not only did a drunk man almost ride in to me, but I managed to trip myself on the way back. What are the odds? haha).
Anyway.... I just wanna give a heads up to Ninnie. I mean, if I wouldn't have her to go to and hangout and complain about my life I would have totally isolated myself and been all depressed the rest of the day. But as soon as I came to her I felt so much better :) High Five to that! She's the best :P
Took time and worked out tonight as well. Both Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Sweet. Well needed, let me tell ya haha.

5 comments:

ninniej said...

i loooooove u my wonderfull friend! Tänkte på det igår att du actually har fått mig till att enjoya life again liksom! sounds cheesy but its true ;)

Lia Waroka Putri said...

True friend is hard to find, u r so lucky to hv her! Keep completing each other, dear! ^^ barbiejunk

michelle_ said...

the best friends are the ones who stay with you forever no matter in what condition you're in :)
and those friends are hard to search for !

Rebecca said...

that's what friends are for!! and that's such a cute photo too (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

ahhh you guys are sooo cute! x

http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/