March 29, 2010

Weekend filled with lots of fun- as usual I'd say

Guuud, okej, så i lördags så hade jag ju mitt toefl (engelska) test. Och buuuuu va ja sööög. Gjorde bort mig så totalt. Orkar inte förklara, but I messed up. Känns det som. Men men, vi får se när jag får resultaten. Iaf känner jag verkligen att jag suger. Mitt engelska självförtroende ramlade ner aningen månda våningar efteråt kan jag ju sorgligt nog säga.
Iaf, tur iaf var att jag hade planer för hela lördagen som gjorde att jag kunde ha tankarna på andra- roligare- saker. Hängde först med Nadine och käkade fro-yo i sooolen. Nice. Sen mötte jag upp med Eric och vi åkte och käkade innan vi gick vidare till hockey arenan där Sharks (san joses hockey lag) spelade mot Vancouver. Sjuuuukt spännande och grym match! Vill lätt gå och sen fler matcher !! Och yey, Sharks vann med 4-1. Nice ! (bilder kommer såklart!)
Sen efter det , matchen slutade runt 21.35, sprang/kutade vi till biografen på andra sidan downtown för att möta upp Nadine och Jared för att se "Hot Tub Time Machine" vid 21.45 :P Jag var- ärligt- svettig när vi kom fram hahaha. Iaf, filmen va väldigt rolig skulle jag nog vilja säga :P Så ja, check it out .
Idag va ännu en fin dag i soliga Californien. Jag, Nadine och Aenila åkte till San Jose Flea Market (en stor marknad) och strosade där hela dagen, köpte hattar, solbrillor, väskor, jordgubbar, sundae och hade det allmänt trevligt (och flummigt). Sen hängde vi i downtown San Jose, sen kom även Jared och vi käkade, sen vart det mest allmänt häng och flumm haha.
Summering: Nice helg, som vanligt ! Vad mer kan man begära? ;)

Translation:
Goodness, okey, so on Saturday I had my toefl (english) test... And buuuu I sucked ! I screwed up so bad! I don't feel like explaining, but I messed up. At least it feels like it. Oh well, I'll see when I get the result and score. Either way I feel like I suck. My English confident went down the elevator to the basement after that, that's one thing that's certain.
Aaaaaanywayyy. Good thing I had lots of plans for the rest of the day, so I could keep my mind on more fun things. First I had some fro-yo with Nadine n Maxine in da sun. Then I met up with Eric and we got some foood before we headed to HP Pavillion (the arena) where Sharks (San Joses hockey team) played Vancouver. Oooo so exciting ! Awesome game really ! (I got some nice pix from it too laaaater). I would easily want to go to mooore games :P And yey, the won ! 4-1. Nice !
When the game was over, at like 9.35PM we raaaan/sprinted to the other side of downtown to the movie theater where we were gonna meet Jared and Nadine, and watch Hot Tub Time Machine at 9.45PM. I was seriously sweating once we got there hahaha. Anyways, the movie was fuuunnyy. So, ya, you should check it out :P
And for today- another beautiful day in California. Me, Nadine and Aenila went to San Jose flea market and just walked there the whole day, bought hats, sunglasses, suitcases, strawberries, sundaes and just had a really nice day I'd say
The we hung out in downtown San Jose and later met up with Jared and had some fooood, then just more chill the rest of the night haha.
To sum it up: Nice evening- as always ! What else can one ask for, ey? ;)

5 comments:

Marta from With Love... said...

I am sorry to hear out the toefl, I know that feel far too well!

P.S. Yay for hockey, I just went to Toronto Maple Leafs game :)

-Marta

daisychain said...

you always seem to be having fun! x

yiqin; said...

You're a very good photographer!!

PinkBow said...

sounds like a fun day to me!

Anonymous said...

loving the leaf photos
simple but beautiful
thanks for sharing darling
and thanks for the lovely comments, they mean the world!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com