January 18, 2010

Weekend's over... and Imma give u more pix from LA

Denise, me and Andy @ "Waterworld show" @ Universal Studios, Jan 1, 2010
Blues Brothers Show. Awesome :) Awesome movie btw.
Jaha, då var det Söndag igen. Och väntar mig gör två dagar av låånga jobbdagar, för det är ingen skola för A mån-tisdag. Buuu för det. Men men, så är det ibland.
Inte jätteintressant helg för min del, har mest hängt med alla tjejer. Igårkväll/natt va ja hundvakt. Sov i deras hus å sådär... Och så kollade ja på Inglorious Basterds igen med Desi. Alltså ja gillar den filmen alltså. Den är så udda, men brilliant gjord på ngt sätt.
Idag vart det fro-yo till middag, och jag har ont i magen, så ja tror ja ska hoppa i mina South Park pj:s och krypa ner i sängen och kolla på Golden Globe Awards som är på live nu...

Translation:
Guys, the weekend is over. Sunday is coming to an end and a new week and a new Monday is coming up. And two loong days are waiting for me. There's no school on monday-tuesday for A, soo....
Not a very interesting weekend , mostly just hanging out with the girls. I was dog sitting last night, slept there and stuff. And oh, I watched Inglorious Basterds again with Desi. I do really like that movie, actually. It's so weird, but in a way it's made in a brilliant way.
We went and had fro-yo today, and that ended up being my dinner, and now my stomach hurts for some reason, so I think I'm just gonna put on my South Park pj:s and go to bed and watch the live stream of The Golden Globe Awards now.

9 comments:

Julia said...

Such fun pictures! Very stylish!

xx

English Rose ♥ said...

Great picures - blues brothers looked so cool!!

thanks so much for your lovely comment, i'm so glad you enjoyed reading it as much I as I enjoyed writing it

Stay safe and chic darling,
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Audrey Allure said...

haha the blues brothers show looked awesome :)

Iulia Romana said...

Your photos are alywas so funny !

ARANXA. said...

looks like your having a blast :)
xx,
http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/

Mo said...

aa i ADORE the Blues Brothers !!!

ARANXA. said...

amazing pictures :)
you seem like your having a blast!
xx,
http://whitenailpolishandcoffee.blogspot.com/

Cafe Fashionista said...

Oh, I love these photos, and you are absolutely gorgeous - I covet your hair! :)

fadetoblack said...

so lucky i want to go to LA one day... nice pics!