January 16, 2010

Bowling For Soup

Haha , love how my friend Nadine looks really happy and at the same time is about to kill me with her knife n fork. And me.. well , I guess I don't have a clue what's going on... :P
Förra helgen va vi och bowlade för Ilona fyllde år, så det vart först bowling (och just det ja; ja vann ju !! ;P Ja är liksom skitstolt för ja suger liksom.. haha).
Sen vart det middag senare på kvällen och ett misslyckat försök att komma in på karaokebaren för det var fullt. Och ja, planen var att gå dit ikväll, men för tillfället sitter ja och jobbar- yey. Så antagligen sprack den planen. Finns väl fortfarande ett litet hopp att min värdmamma kommer komma om ett tag- men den chansen är rätt låg.
Idag iaf så har ja mest vart på gymmet och rullat några filmer här hemma, och sen jobbat sen eftermiddagen......
Ha en trevlig helg allihopa !

Translation:
We went bowling last weekend coz Ilona had her b-day, so first bowling (were the winner was... well me ^^ I'm so proud coz I suck at bowling.. haha). Then dinner and then a failed attempt to go to a karaoke bar- which we planned to go to tonite, but it looks like I'll be working rather late so that plan kinda sank with the fishes in the sea. I mean, there is still a small chance she'll come home "not too late" but I'd still say that the chances are closer to small than big. Oh well.
Today I kinda just went to the gym and then watched some movies at home, and worked in the afternoon...
Have a nice weekend everybody !

23 comments:

Valencia Lia said...

Ohhhh my,I love bowling soooo much! You guys get to bowl in th dark with those lights ??

How cool is that!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! I haven't been bowling in so long. These images look so fun you've inspired me to do so.

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I think nice post. Particularly the title attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Becky Tjandera said...

Ohh seems so much fun with your friends ! It's been a long time for me not to play bowling x) Have a nice weekend !

Vicky and André said...

Looks like a fun group of people! Just watched all the pics on FB and then here again... Obviously! Very nice :) And your expression on that "soon-to-be-killed-photo" Haha... The best.
Hope you did get a chance to go out, instead of working all evening... I really wanna see some videos of you doing karaoke soon ^^ (So don't forget the camera when it happens! K :P )
Miss you

Audrey Allure said...

looks like a great time; i love glow-in-the-dark bowling alleys!

sparklegreen said...

Oh Fun!!!! Bowling with all the lights is great =]

Nana MoonDancer said...

looked like big time
so funny
<3

Rohini said...

Great photos! I love bowling. I suck at it, but I love it nonetheless. ;)
Xx

KlaraTho. said...

Svar: Tack för komplimangen!

daisychain said...

I love bowling!

Maddie said...

ooh i love this! I really want to go bowling, haven't been in YEARS!

stellawantstodie said...

hey, nice plan!!

love your outfit!

:-)

stellawantstodie said...

hey, nice plan!!

love your outfit!

:-)

Lilla My said...

SV: Tack för att du tycker det :)
Följ gärna mig och min blogg med bloglvin.com så du inte missar något spännade! ;)

Unknown said...

Awesome photos!

fadetoblack said...

cool pics!

Mo said...

the USA is the only place i enjoyed bowling...they do it better somehow ;-)

Ellen (ellerenellen.blogg.se) said...

Tack så hemskt mycket! Det värmer verkligen att få läsa sådana fina ord, och det tackar jag för :) Kram på dig, fina du!

Jack Daniel said...

Great pictures. I forgot what kinda camera you use to take these ones...?

Taylor Sterling said...

fun pics! I want to go bowling! xx

MJ said...

I love someone who isn't afraid to mess around in their pictures... aaaahhh, I want to go bowling now!

http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

WendyB said...

Looks like fun!