May 29, 2009

When I'm not an au pair, why not be a carwasher?

Det är fredag, och jag är off! Oh yaaaa.. Dude, vilken kort vecka detta var. Ledig måndag, ledig fredag.. Ohlala :D
Så, ja då tänker nog en vanlig människa såhär- jag är ledig, varför inte ta och tvätta bilen på gatan då! (eh, ne kankse inte .. haha.. what is wrong with me #1) Och det konstigaste är ju att jag finner det värsta kul! (what's wrong with me #2) Om jag skulle vilja stanna här så kan ja ju alltid söka jobb på ett Carwash ställe. Jag fattar verkligen att folk kan jobba med det, hur kul som helst ju! Någon som behöver en bil tvättad? I'll be there ;). (Pappa måste vara stolt över mig nu haha)
(Kankse inte syns så väl, men ni kanske noterade min übersnygga stil eller. Jag har iaf på mig lila strumpor och ballerina. Stylish, indeed!)

Translation:
It's friday, and I'm kind of off! Yaahh hehe.. This sure has been a short week. Off monday and off friday. Ohlala :D
So, I bet a normal person would think- hey, I'm off, why not drive the car up and wash it on the street (eh, well that sure is a normal persons thinking. What's wrong with me #1). And "what's wrong with me #2" is that I totally thought it was so much fun! And hey, if I would want to stay here I could always look for a job at a car wash place. I totally understand how and why people can work with it, it's so much fun! So anyone need his/hers car washed? I'll be there ;)
(and oh, notice my great sense of style. I'm wearing purple socks and ballerinashoes. Stylish, indeed!)
.... and oh, Thank you everyone for your very kind words about my Andy-post! :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

working at the car wash! Cute post and pictures. xx

holly said...

car wash pictures, very unique!
we have to do an art criticism on a chosen artists piece of work and then create a studio piece replicating either the artists style or inspired by a piece of theirs

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

love these pictures.

Silje said...

Cute pictures girl!=)

yiqin; said...

So cool! Car wash. ahaha

karl's sweet child said...

i love love love your blog! i linked you!

Winnie said...

Those pics look kind of retro, I love them.

Beauty Standard Blog said...

i never thought washing a car would be that fun! you look so cute at it.

Katia said...

Hhaha :) this post made me laugh. I love these pictures, it looks like you had a great time !

H @ Narnia's Closet said...

those pictures are adorable - you look like your in a movie! i'm glad you had fun, haha

This chick's got style said...

Pretty pictures, your blog is so nice!

x!