May 19, 2009

My Schoolproject

Det här satt jag och jobbade med i lördags kväll. Vart inte ett skit nöjd med slutresultatet (som är upp till vänster), men ja sket i det.. det får vara som det är. Vi skulle ta en bild (som vi tagit själva eller ur en tidning.. ja valde en egen bild..) och sen måla den i 1 färg/3 nyanser... men som sagt, inte mitt bästa verk haha...

Translation:
This is what I spend my saturday night doing. Wasn't at all satisfied with the finished project (which is the one on the upper left), but I decided not to care haha. We were suppose to take a picture (our own pic or from a magazine.. and I chose one of my own)... and then paint it in 1 color/3 values... but yes, I said, not one of my best things I've done haha..

13 comments:

Elizabeth Marie said...

I love it! I think its amazing doll!! XO

Anonymous said...

Great photo for inspiration. I think yours turned out great!

xo, Becs

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that's beautiful and I love it so much.

It's so touching and beautiful.

Aline said...

it is just amazing!!!

Bianca said...

inspire...such an amazing word
xx

the crumpet girls
http://crumpetsandt.blogspot.com

yiqin; said...

Omg it is great!!! Great meaning behind it also :)

Robin Bailey said...

Those are amazing.
You're incredibly talented.

Robin
http://threadbearthoughts.blogspot.com/

divanaurlopie said...

inspire~

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

this is so inspirational! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Mo said...

not your best? it's inspiring ;-)

cocorosa said...

I love it! and I love the photo you made of it! I so want a tattoo on my hand btw ;)

Annie Spandex said...

I think it's great!!

The Sydney Girl said...

i think you did a great job. what are you studying? =)

xxx
sydneygirl