May 03, 2009

Painting By Chagall

Såhär spenderade ja min dag igår också. Och kommer fortsätta idag.. måste hinna klart innan skolan imon. Plus att jag måste skriva rapporteringar om alla projekt jag gjort hittills med... buuu haha.. Oh well... måla/mixa färger är iaf rätt kul. Det är bara tiden som min lilla som får lida.

Translation:
This is how I spend part of my day yesterday... and I will continue it today as well... I gotta finsih up before school 2morrow. And I also have to do rapports on all my previous projects I've done, and this one, so I got some paperwork too, that's for sure. Buuu haha.. Oh well.. At least I like the drawing/mixing color part, but it just takes up so much time..

9 comments:

divanaurlopie said...

love this pictures! peace

Silje said...

May we see some of your work?=)

julia said...

va härligt =) nej han va inge bra på de där me att grilla så jag gjorde de lite bättre ikväll ;) vad har du gjotr idag då? :) kram

Winnie said...

I'd love to see more of your work too!

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

i can't paint ahah. well i if i have to i can, but i prefer skteching and just drawing in general. but painting looks so lovely, i wish i was better at it.

Bianca said...

ART = LOVE
XX

THE CRUMPET GIRLS
HTTP://CRUMPETANDT.BLOGSPOT.COM

Amelia said...

This rather looks like fun. Good luck!

Mo said...

you re doing a Chagall style? i love Chagall !!

CAMILLE said...

love this post

camille xx