May 04, 2009

Chillin in Haights.. again.

(Old one..)
Mötte upp min sköna australienska Amie idag. Valet att mötas var ju självklart Haight/Ashbury. Älskar stället, eller..
Vi chillade mest, strosade längs gatan och hade lunch. Hon intruducerade mig till thai mat. Och om jag gillade det. Jag valde en stark variant- and obviously I love that :P

Translation:
I met up with my australian mate, Amie... We met in Haight/Ashbury, of ocurse.. You just gotta love that place.
We kind of just chilled, went down Haight and had lunch. She introduced me to thaifood. And she was right, I did love it. Spicy and all, me liky indeed :P Och seriöst. Vad är det med dessa skor nu igen haha. Skillnaden denna gång var att det för en gång skulle (?) var ett par skor, och inte bara ett "halvt par". Men liksom- varför ligger dom bara där?

Translation:
I always see shoes laying on the street, hanging in electricitythingys and all over. Dude, what's the deal haha... The difference this time though, is that it's 2 of 'em. Usually it's only one shoe. But seriously- why are they laying there on the street randomly?

13 comments:

Mo said...

i know it s crazy right ! like someone suddenly thought..the hell with my shoes ill walk home barefoot... in the street where i work there are like 10 pairs on a pole... kinda remind me of the movie Big Fish... ;-)

RvS said...

I USA slänger väl folk rätt ofta upp skor på de där linorna i luften, och sen har dessa ramlat ner!??

Nu är det snart sommar!

divanaurlopie said...

this shoes .hhmm i like it [;

isabelle said...

fin skobild! :)

julia said...

vad mysigt! :) jo jag hade en bra söndag, gjorde inte så mycket men det är skönt ibland de också.. tack så mkt, jag som ogillar mina ögon så mkt :) jag kanske är trög och har missat de, men av ren nyfikenhet.. varför är din blogg översatt till engelska också? :) kram

ELLEN said...

your blog is awesome!
ehe, det var väl mest det liksom.

Silje said...

Thai!=)=)

MAGDArling said...

haha, gr8 pic of the shoes;))) but well, i usually see just one too;D and i don't know what's more weird;) to find one shoe on the street or to find a pair;D
xoxo

HoneyBunny said...

Haha..that really strange with those shoes! I've no idea what it's all about;)

carolyn said...

Ah I love thai food...pad thai = luv. And yeah the random shoes are pretty weird...I usually see them hanging on telephone wires or street signs, but never just on the street like that

calavera said...

your blog is fantastic!!!!!!!i like your pictures

Emz said...

Haha, I've had bizarre experiences with shoes. Most of the time, i just lose ONE. like, what? If you're going to steal my shoes, why just one???? But yea, I don't understand why people leave shoes in the street either haha.

Anonymous said...

Wow, cool image!