May 21, 2009

Friends; I'm not the one to blame!

Ok, så idag ringde min värdmamma till mig under dagen och gav mig en sån befrielse ! Dom hade ringt henne från utredningen/polisen/försäkringsbolaget och hade berättat att dom bestämt att det var den andra killen som är "den skyldige" till olyckan- och INTE jag :D Alltså folk, ni fattar inte hur skönt det känns! Helt sjukt. Jag behöver inte längre känna en tung klump i magen för alla problem som uppstått efter detta, och vi kommer inte behöva betala för reperationen och allt sånt där ! Puuuhhhhh... Alltså, alltså.. det är nog det ända ja kan säga. Men vilken lättnad ! Helt sjuuukt! Gjorde min dag vill ja lova :)
Fick en sån där skön massage idag med btw =)
Och ett till btw: Fiiiina betyg jag fick på mina projekt på min college klass. Är speciellt nöjd med ett av dom- min cali/sweden jämförelse- 11/10. Wohoo- kan man ens få det haah. Jag klagar inte !

Translation:
I got a call from my hostmum today and she gave me the most wonderful news. The people who has been incharge of the caraccident thingy (for those who don't know, I was in a caraccident a few weeks ago..) had called her today and told her that the other guy is the one to "blame" (or, in other words- he is the one who did the wrong thing by pulling up infront of me). So no one can now blame me- and I won't blame myself ! you have no idea how happy I was to hear that. Felt like this big weight just lifted from my shoulders and flew far, far up in the sky. Craaazy good! Totally made my day :)
Also got one of those nice massages 2day too =)
And also.. again..: I got some fiiiine grades on my assignments for the last weeks in my class- 5/5, 5/5, 5/5, 11/10.... 11/10? Can you even get that. I didn't know that,b ut you here nooo complains from me, let me tell you :P

12 comments:

Mo said...

oo i'm soo happy for you !! what a relief ! i love your outfit and your glasses btw !! yellow shorts? so cute.

and no wonder you get 11/10...you're good ;-)

Anonymous said...

That's really good news for you!
- Beautiful pics! [loveee your glasses! ^^]

I'm happy too because we have no school today and tomorrow! :D

Mamma said...

Låter underbart!! Är sååååå glad för din skull, både att du inte va "skyldig" och för dom fina betygen...Vilken underbar dag för dig

yiqin; said...

Aww I want yellow shorts tooo! So perfect.

ELLEN said...

oh, what a relief!
the pictures are great, i love you style!

isabelle said...

fina bilder! :)

www.jemappelleisabelle.blogg.se

Aline said...

so glad to hear that!

wonderful photos!

Anonymous said...

GRYM blogg!

//

www.alexandrastyle.se

Silje said...

Cute yellow shorts!=)

Unknown said...

Love your outfit xoxoox

The Sydney Girl said...

more lovely photos! yayyy! ♥

xxx
thesydneygirl.com

Elizabeth Marie said...

YAY! Good news!! Now you don't have to worry anymore!

You look gorgeous! XOXO