June 02, 2009

Video á la my projects.

Ok, så detta är ett flumm, oviktigt klipp som ja gjorde igårkväll/söndagskväll när jag satt och pysslade med mitt skolprojekt för veckan. Kolla inte om ni väntar er ngt intressant haha.

Translation:
Sorry you nonspeaking-swedish people, I just didn't have the energy to speak in english, so you'll just have to deal with my words, and make up whatever you want that I could be saying, hey ;)
No, but all I'm basically saying and doing is showing my stuff from my portfolio from my Color Art Class, and then showing the project I was working on sundayevening. I was suppose to make nontransperent paper looking like it is transparent by cutting and pasting "the right" values and hues of the right color and so on.. well, that's basically it :P

1 comment:

the oaks said...

so cool to hear your voice.