May 28, 2010

Another Friday...

What are you talking about- I'm now sweating?
Hot, hot, hot
SO Exhausting !
Tjohoo ! Fredag va det visst igen ! Veckorna går faktiskt väldigt snabbt. Dock gör ju helgerna det med :/ Men men... haha. (Mer bilder från hopp och skutt dagen... kanske ni förstod^^)
Körde min värdmamma till flygplatsen idag, sen åkte jag till gymmet... och jag hade planerat att vara där längre, men så kom det en som fick mig att gå tidigare haha... :S Woops.. haha.
Iaf... Jag vet inte rikigt vad som händer till helgen... Får se va den har att bjuda på, men det blir nog bra i slutändan- det blire alltid ^^
Ha en trevligt helg !

Translation:
Chiiihoo. Friday again! The weeks goes by pretty fast, I've noticed. Well, so does the weekends :/ Oh well.. haha... (More pix from our jumping day obviously...I figured you'd understand that^^)
Dropped my h-mom at the airport earlier and then headed to the gym... I had planned to be there for a while.... but then a certain someone came... and I had to go way earlier.. haha.. I just didn't want to stay there.. I'll leave it there :S Woops.. haha.
Anyways, dunno what the weekend plans are yet, but I'm sure we'll do something fun- we always do ^^
Have a great weekend !

12 comments:

julianne. said...

i lllove your shades doll! <3

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

I love your photos. You always look like you're having such a great time.

Unknown said...

cool pictures looks funny and nice

Unknown said...

cool pictures looks funny and nice

La pépite modeuse said...

Cool photos :D
Kiss;

Cava Charlotte said...

Ha! That does look like fun! Thank you for your lovely comment - such a nice thing to say.

Charlotte xx

The Style Rail

Unknown said...

hi have a great sunday , enjoy

Riza said...

Sounds like a blast!!!!

Heather said...

oooh I love your watch!

Fernanda dauphine said...

nice pics!
a lot of girls went to the US as au pairs when I finished high school, they really liked the experience, I guess it's been pretty good for you too XD,

I have family in Cali, and I also love it there =)

http://musicrhaepsody.blogspot.com/

Becky Tjandera said...

You look tired, and also looks like you had fun with your friends! Love the photos :D

yiqin; said...

AMAZING SHADES.