May 01, 2010

Yes, Our Feet Are Having A Conversation

Wohoo, Fredag, och jag slutar snart. Nice. Idag va jag ledig till typ 5, så Jared va över och vi spanade på Flight Of The Conchords mest hela dagen haha. Love it :P
Jag kollade in vädret innan, och det är en STOR SOL och värme den kommande veckan. Snajsigt.
Jag fortsätter dessutom med mina och Ninnies-fullkomligt normala-videos så ni har lite underhållning. Haha. Vi är normal. Jag lovar.
Trevli' helg!

Translation:
Wohoo Friday, and I'm off soon. Nice. I was off until 5 today so I pretty much spend my whole day watching Flight Of The Conchords with Jared haha. Love it :P
Oo, I checked the weather earlier, and the coming week is all about ONE.BIG.SUN. Nice or what?!
And ooh, I'm following up on mine and Ninnies-completely normal- videos from when she was visiting. Haha. I promise- We ARE normal.
Have a nice weekend !

7 comments:

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

Aww that video is cute!

Heather said...

haha I love flight of the conchords! awesome news about the sun too :)

divanaurlopie said...

hi Viktoria, what's going on? ;p

daisychain said...

adorable!

HoneyBunny said...

Hahah:D That's so so funny!:D Love your crazy ideas;D;)

Unknown said...

hope you had a fab weekend x

ZANAH said...

Have fun ♥

Mon Mode Blog