July 27, 2011

Peppa Emmaboda!!!!

Tjohoooo i eftermiddag drar denna grymma snubben och jag till Emmabodafestivalen! Finally! Ska bli - för att quota Samuel- SUPER MEGA...AWESOME !! Yeah! :)
Syns om ett par dar !
Btw. Hade awesome Guitar Hero häng i förrgår. Plus igår! Victoria gillar läget liksom!

Translation:
Woohoo this awesome dude and I are going to a music festival this afternoon called Emmabodafestivalen! Finally yey!! It's gonna be- and I'm quoting my friend Samuel- SUPER MEGA... AWESOME ! Yeah :)
See ya in a couple of days !
Btw. Awesome Guitar Hero hangout with awesome friends the day before yesterday. AND yesterday! Victoria likes!

2 comments:

Em [The Writer] said...

Have fun!!!!!!!

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Hi!!I like your blog so much, and you two look really great!Funny pic!
Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/