January 26, 2011

I finally bought that membership

Nu så! äntligen har jag tagit mig i kragen och införskaffat ett efterlängtat gymkort. Kärlek. Dock kan man ju inte jämföra den kärleken till kärleken till mitt kära (mkt kärlek nu haha) 24h Fitness. Men men ! Inget man kan göra åt det. Just deal with it.
Idag var jag ledig också... Så det var rätt skönt att bara stoppa lurarna i öronen och traska ner i solen (hurra för den. Kallt var det iofs, men lite sol gör alltid nytta!) till gymmet och inte stressa och bara vara där och ta sin tid liksom. Nice Nice!
Våran lilla bebis är så söt, ni anar inte. Som en liten björn och varje gång man vaknar så får man världens välkommnande och han hoppar och skuttar och slickar (och biter! haha. Better watch out!).

Translation:
There we go! Finally I pulled myself together and got a gym membership. That's love. Although, not as much love as I had for my beloved 24H Fitness. Oh well! Nothing one can do about that. Just deal with it.
I was off today as well, so I saw the opportunity for me to just chill, music in my ears and walk down to the gym in the sun (woho finally! Still cold tho, but sun's always nice :P) and not stress just take your time. Super nice!
Our little baby is soo cute. Like a little bear and every time you wake up you get such a nice morning hello from him - he jumps and gives you kisses (and bites! haha. Better watch out!).
I miss running here, the view is awesome and the hills are... well... more hills you could ever find in Sweden... haha.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh your puppy is so adorable!! x

beckydazzler.blogspot.com

I V Y said...

yay! i need to get one aha.

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

oh yay for getting a gym membership! I actually recently cancelled mine since I stopped going in lieu of running outside :)

Sara said...

Woot woot! I need to get one too. I miss running as well!

wilma:D said...

Sjukt fin blogg du har!^^

Hur mår du?^^
Kram kram //Wilma

0 said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

Laura Mullins said...

your dog sounds (and looks) sooo cute!! props for getting a gym membership. i really need to be more active!