August 24, 2010

Things I Miss from my American life..... (in no special order)

Speaking English 24/7
My German (+Austrian- very important) girls
Jared
My host family
24H Fitness
Yogurtland
Random ppl in random stores
Bowling
June 27th
My room
My watches
Studying (will)
Weekends
Eric and his shows
Nice social people
Weird social people
Driving my Volvo
My clothes
Peets
Malls
CA weather
Vicky
J's hockey games
Driving "A" to Swimming and all other things
Los Altos Library
The really nice, big man at Lucky's.
Things you CAN do, maybe you won't but you CAN
Chipotle
Being able to go to stores at (and after) 9PM
Running around the golf court
Going to the movies
M&M
The cats
The hills and the beautiful surroundings
Driving down the freeways (even 101, that I don't even like).

....and more and more and more and more..! All these small things, that you don't think about when you're there- THAT's the kind of things I miss too!

10 comments:

Victoria said...

are u from California ? omg i really want to go there :)
cute blog!
nice name haha same as mine ;)

Bonnie (Versus Clyde) said...

I like your blog , cool universe !
We have the same name :)

Desi said...

haha...that is so true. I'm right there with u. I'd add the beaches, ocean, n surfin (that u didn't try afterall, did u?) To narrow it down, the list is endless :P... love u crazy person

Unknown said...

lovely post and thats alotta things to miss xxxx

Jess said...

love all the pics in your blog! great shots! and you are so lovely :)



Jess from Taiwan.

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

Awww I hope you get to go back soon.

All those things so like fun!

FashionJazz said...

Loved your pics and post as always hun! : ) xx

Winnie said...

Awwww sounds like you're so homesick over leaving the USA but I'm sure there are some pretty great things about being back at home!

Marcia B. said...

Where are you now?!

Mo said...

i so understand and so agree. It is super hard. But it will get better. I promise. It's always gonna be with you.