August 04, 2010

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined"

Deppigt inlägg det förra. Men ja, det var så klart en deppig dag. Jag ser lite ljusare på tillvaron idag, två dagar efter det förfärliga beskedet att mitt visum inte gick igenom.
MEN, det är inget som stoppar mig. Jag tänker minsann ansöka en gång till, och jag är redan i full gång att fixa alla nya papper och allt man måste göra. Dock kommer det så klart bli lite stressigare nu när det är rätt så nära skolstarten, men jag har kontakt med ambassaden, och det verkar som att dom är schyssta och kan kanske fixa en tid så ja kommer (om det går igenom denna gång) tillbaks i tid! Håll tummarna för mig!
Jag kommer fighta för att kunna åka tillbaks och plugga! Det finns verkligen inget annat för mig.
(Och, nu är det ju så att jag är fast i Sverige lite längre än planerat, så jag får försöka att njuta av den tiden jag har kvar här med alla. Jag ska erkänna att det är lite svårt, när jag tänker på själva anledning till att jag får stanna ytterligare ett tag, men men... Jag ska göra mitt bästa ^^)

Translation:
My last post was really depressing. But what can I say, it sure was a depressing day. I do see a brighter light in my tunnel now, at least, two days after I got the terrible news that they denied my visa.
BUT, this is nothing that will stop me! No No. I will certainly apply again, actually I'm already in the progress of getting all the new paperwork etc etc. Unfortunately everything will be a lot more stressful this time, since school is only getting closer. But I do have contact with the embassy, and it seems like they are being pretty fair to me and might help me get an appointment ASAP so that I (hopefully) can fly back in time! Keep your fingers crossed for me!
(or as we say in Swedish- "hold your thumb" ^^).
I will fight as hard as I can to be able to go back and start school. Nothing else matters more right now. (Well, and since I am now stuck in Sweden a little longer than planned, I'm gonna try my hardest to enjoy the time here.. kinda hard tho, when thinking about the reason why I have be here longer, but but.... I'll do my best ^^)

7 comments:

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

Such beautiful photographs! Good luck on getting the VISA. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

FashionJazz said...

Fingers crossed hun! XXX

Gabriela said...

Well I just hope you get your Visa and look on the brightside at least you're stuck in a lovely place. Such beautiful photographs.

Unknown said...

awesome piccies xxxx

Winnie said...

Oh no, I really hope you get your visa the second time round! Good luck xx

Lia Waroka Putri said...

Dear, Im wishing you all the best hopes! And yes, if you can dream it, you can do it! Ease your mind and realize all the goods around you <3XO,BarbieJunk

Annie Spandex said...

Best wishes for you. I hope everything works out! xx