July 03, 2009

It's all about relaxing... and some Jamba

Andra dagen med Ninnie här. Jag tror vi båda mest bara njuter av att kunna vara tillsammans. Vi chillar mest om dagarna liksom. Är soft. Och idag var det premiär för hennes första Jamba Juice. Mumsisch :)
Nu blire snart bio, Ice Age 3, med mitt värdbarn :P

Translation:
Second day with my friend Ninnie here. I think we both are just enjoying the time together and just chillin throughout the day. And I took her out for her first Jamba Juice today. I think she liked it :P hihi. Yummie.
Now: Ice Age 3, with my hostkid :P

6 comments:

Young Damsel said...

that's so great you have a friend who visited! what flavor did you get a jamba juice?! (:

ARANXA. said...

jamba rules! specially in sunny hot days

sparklegreen said...

I don't know what jamba is but it sounds like fun and it looks like fun. You girls are so cute in that photo!

divanaurlopie said...

nice photo :D

The Sydney Girl said...

Oh yummy!

x

Mo said...

aaaa did you like it??