October 31, 2010

20 more years and she'll be my age

Hur söt får man bli?
Detta är min kusin som fyllde 1år i helgen. Därför åkte jag och familjen upp till Stockholm och firade henne. Sån himla glad liten tjej :)
Så ja, vi var hos farmor hela helgen och träffade släkt både igår och idag.
Ikväll vart det träning med Ninnie. Har ju inte träffat henne på heeeeeeela helgen liksom ! Kära nån! haha

Translation:
How cute is she?
This is my cousin, who turned 1 this weekend. So me and my family went up to Stockholm and celebrated her. Such a happy little girl.
So yeah, we spent the whole weekend at my grandma's place and met family both yesterday and today.
Once I got home tonight I went to Ninnie's place to work out. I mean, I didn't see her aaaallllll weekend! Goodness! haha.

8 comments:

michelle_ said...

aweee she's a real cutie !!
i love kids photos :)

glisters and blisters

Debbie said...

svar på kommentar: hihi jag är nervös. rädd att jag inte kommer klara det... så håll tummar och tår! haha

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

Awwww she's so cute!!!

Ashley said...

Cute! Sounds like a fun weekend!

Thanks for your comment! <3 To answer your question: I live in the northern part of the U.S., so it's very cold! Lots of swedish people up here--I'm swedish myself! :)

Sara said...

awwwww!! She is so cute!!

Matilda said...

Men jises så söt tjej!

Anonymous said...

Your cousin is really cute.

Hope you visit my blog. Follow if you wish and I' ll return the favor.

http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

Carro - C.LUNDSTROM said...

Haha gud så söt! :)