July 07, 2010

Öland for a night

The bridge of Öland
Öland
I måndags tog jag bilen till Öland och mamma och pappas husvagn. Lite släkt var där med, så det vart lite mer kärt återseende.
Ja, vi lapade sol, och jag tog mig årets första dopp- yey ! Såååå skönt !
Kvällen var värdelös- in the sense att jag kom på massa saker som måste göras till mitt möte på ambassaden, nya papper som måste fyllas is, fel papper som var ifyllda OSV OSV. Så ja bestämde mig för att åka hem på morgonen istället för på kvällen, så ja kunde fixa med allt sånt under dagen. Och tusan vilken jobbig dag det va igår... tog sååå lång tid att få allt klart, och ja va så frustrerad för inget funkade och blablabla. Tillslut efter många timmar vart jag klar med allt, så nu ska jag ha allt inför ambassaden imon.
Idag blir det Stockholm med syster i eftermiddag.....

Translation:
Took the car to Öland on Monday, where my parents are camping... Some more family were there, so I got to see them as well. Nice Nice.
Yeah, we mostly just hung out by the water in the sun, and I swam in the ocean for the first time this year. Ooo, I wanna jump in again!! So awesome! :D
My evening sucked - in the sense that I realized so much that needed to be done before my interview at the embassy, that I hadn't seen and known of. before And wrong papers that were filled in, more papers that needed to be filled in and more stuff to pay , so on and so one.. So I decided to go home in the morning instead of in the evening, so I would have time to take care of all this. And maaaan, such an awful day, it took sooo long, and it was soo frustrating coz nothing worked and blablabla. Finally after many many hours it all worked out, so now I should have everything that I need for the embassy tomorrow.
So today- Stockholm with my sister in the afternoooooon :P

3 comments:

Anna Katrina said...

looks amazing have a wonderful day with your sister

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

Wow. BEautiful photographs. I'd like to see something like this.

Julia said...

Beautiful photos! I'm sorry you had a stressful time, though!

xo