June 24, 2011

Glad Midsommar!/Happy Midsummer!

Nu ska jag fira Midsommar för första gången på två år. Eller, jag var faktiskt på ett svenskt midsommarfirande i San Francisco förförra året, men jag räknar inte det :P
Så ha nu en riktigt fin dag och helg allihopa :)

Translation:
I'm off to celebrate Midsummer (I'm not sure how big it is in YOUR country, but in Sweden it's a rather big day for everyone to celebrate. Most people just see it as a day where you can get really drunk, though haha.). I haven't celebrated it in 2 years. Well, I went to one celebration in San Francisco two years ago, but I don't count that one :P
Have a great day and weekend everyone :)

6 comments:

yiqin; said...

nice smile :)

Mademoiselle Ruta said...

We don't have midsummer here. I wish we did though! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Winnie said...

Cute outfit! Love the blue. No we don't really celebrate it here, I guess in some places they must do but it's not a big thing at all!

Kaylia Payne said...

We don't have that here but I wish we did!! I hope you have a great time :)

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I love that shade of blue on you! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

x
Lost in the Haze

Lea said...

Wow. We have nothing like that here. Hehe. Though people get drunk on the fourth of july here in the states.