May 20, 2011

Crazy tired ! And hungry.

Our little puppy is not home for the weekend :(
Shit va trött jag är idag. Man! Var uppe till typ 4 igår. Och hann inte käka frulle innan jag började jobba så jag var mer eller mindre död. Ärligt. Och glömde min lunch gjorde jag med, så jag fick inte i mig något matbart förrän på kvällen. Snacka om att ha ont i magen under dagen eller. Kära nån. Oh well ^^ Så är det ibland ;)
På tal om magont. Fick ju mina provresultat från sjukhuset igår. Dom sa att dom inte hittade några fel på mig, men att jag troligtvis hade "sekundär laktosöverkänsliga tarmar".. eller ngt sånt. Så... ja, dom sa att jag kunde gå och köpa ett visst piller som skulle hjälpa när man äter laktosinnehållande föda. Så dom köpte jag igår också... Hoppas det funkar så jag inte behöver krampa på golvet fler gånger.
Ne, nu ska Victoria sova, för hon ska upp och jobba imorgon. Nice nice ! :)

Translation:
Man, I'm tired ! Was up 'til like 4am last night. And I didn't have time to eat breakfast before work, so I was more or less a zombie working today. Literally. And on top of that, I forgot my lunch for the day, so I didn't get to eat something foodish until at night. Now we're talking stomach pain. Goodness. Oh well ^^ It happens ;)
Speaking of stomach pain. I got my test results back yday. They said that they couldn't find anything wrong with me, but that 'mI probably "secondary lactose intolerant"... or something.. So yeah, they said I could go buy some pills that would help when eating stuff with lactose in it. So I bought it, and hopefully it'll be easier for me to eat stuff now.
Okey, bedtime for Victoria. Working tomorrow morning. Nice nice :)

4 comments:

Alex said...

the puppy is adorable! good luck with the lactose issues, eeeesh, I'd be super bummed to not be able to have diary! I hope the pills help :)

glasruta said...

ÅHHHHHHH VAD VOVVEN ÄR SÖT! :D jag dör! hihihi tack för dina fina kommentarer, jag hoppas att allt är bra! och du blir också brunis snart när ni får sommar där hemma :* det lovar jag! kramis

dimi said...

It's very good news that you're almost ok with your health-issues!! I hope the pills will do the trick!

Nana said...

I'm glad there is nothing terribly wrong with you, hope those pills work! Your puppy is the cutest thing ever :) Sometimes I forget my food too, it's terrible!